Called the fashion capital, famous for its parades, its designer stores and their models. Milan lives up to its name and fame.
— Cristy Garratt (@CristyGarratt) 21 Novembre 2013
Arriving at in the city center, you will realize that it is not the typical Italian city - . It represents the modern industrial and chic Italy. If you’re looking for ancient ruins, history and scenic spots, choose another destination.
People who like the world of fashion, modernity, beautiful people - in Milan, fashion capital of the world, will feel at ease.
Top 5 places to visit in Milan, fashion capital of the world
Main places to visit are:
1) The Duomo Square with its famous church (1386), a beautiful example of northern architecture, with its pointed towers, decorated with great detail.
2) The Sforzesco Castle (1358-1368), beautiful, in red stone, giving the impression that at any moment silver armored knights can arrive looking for princesses detained in its towers.
3) Holy Mary of Grace (1463) where there is the famous painting by Leonardo Da Vinci, The Last Supper.
4) The Scala Theatre (1776-1778), one of the most famous in Europe (read also this post »).
5) Of course, for lovers of clothes, shoes, handbags and designer objects there is the Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, a covered gallery where you can admire the latest trend in fashion.
Milan has a particular architecture since during the Second World War many of its old buildings were destroyed replaced with modern buildings in skyscraper style. Many are fascinated by this strange mixture of old and new. It is a city not to be missed.
Enjoy this route
1) Scala theatre, 2) Vittorio Emanuele Gallery, 3) Duomo Square, 4) Sforzesco Castle, 5) Holy Mary of Grace (you need reservation to admire The Last Supper)
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154