1kg of veal,
200 grams of butter,
100 grams of bacon,
half a lemon,
1 tablespoon of flour,
half a glass of white wine,
Up + coming spot on 57th + 6th — Quality Italian. Chicken parm pizza, garlic rolls, baked clams, veal chop. Tremendous!
— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) 10 Agosto 2013
- Cut meat into 24 slices.
- Heat it in a large casserole where you have already put salt, pepper, 100 grams of butter, 100 grams of bacon and carrot into rounds.
- When meat become rosy, add a tablespoon of flour, half a glass of white wine, half a glass of water and continue heating on low temperature for one hour - .
- Remove meat from casserole and let the condiment acquire consistency.
- Pass through a sieve and heat it again with 100 grams of butter and the juice of half a lemon
- Pour this sauce over the meat and serve it.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154