9 tablespoons of sugar,
unsweetened cocoa powder,
soft biscuits (ladyfingers),
500 grams of mascarpone cheese (alternatively you can use the Philadelphia cheese or another similar cream cheese)
- Mount the clear snow and make the coffee.
- Beat the egg yolks together with the sugar, add gradually both mascarpone cheese and whipped egg white.
- In the meantime dip biscuits in coffee and place in a rectangular mold paying attention to create an even layer - .
- Put biscuits also in the mold walls.
- Place a layer of the mixture on top of biscuits and then another layer of biscuits and other mix.
- Top with cocoa powder, put in the fridge (freezer) for a couple of hours and then refrigerate before serving.
Thanks to Rosita Biasi from Monopoli (Italy) for this Tiramisu cake recipe homemade
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154