400 grams of wheat flour type 00,
20 grams of brewer’s yeast,
4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil,
Just got finish making home made pizza with my mommy!
— amyari…✨ (@tuttieeeeee) 3 Settembre 2014
- Pour the flour on a wooden surface, make the shape of a volcano and pour lukewarm water in the center in which you have already dissolved yeast and a teaspoon of salt.
- Homemade dough is often too crunchy, some people to make it smoother add a little milk - .
- Be careful because you must pour water little by little and very slowly.
- In the meantime mix the flour until the dough reaches consistency.
- Pour a little water and work hard to mix. If there is too much water the end result will be terrible - . Normally to mix all the flour you shouldn’t use more than one glass of water (a glass of small size!).
- You will need to knead for a long time until dough is perfectly smooth and homogeneous.
- When the dough is uniform and smooth, place it on a pan, cover with a cloth and let it rest for a couple of hours (or until the volume reaches twice the original volume).
- Put it to rest not in a cold place, for example in the oven (off).
- When the dough is ready, roll out with a rolling pin.
- Pour oil, or much better a layer of flour on a pan, stretch the dough, season it (we will see how in other recipes: Neapolitan Pizza) and bake it.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154