500 gr. of pennette (ziti),
1/2 liter of cream for pasta (panna chef),
200 grams of cooked ham,
Love a great travel novel or film. Trip To Italy was hilariously delightful with poetic references and of course made me hungry for pasta.
— christina torres (@citygirlrides) 2 Settembre 2014
- Cook pennette “al dente” - , drain them and pour into a very large saucepan.
- Add butter, parmesan and cream for pasta (panna chef).
- Cook the compound over low heat until the cream has not absorbed almost all.
- Remove the casserole from heat and add the sticks ham, then pour the compound into a baking sheet (preferably in earthenware).
- Pour some béchamel (look for the recipe in our database), more Parmesan cheese and butter and bake it for about ten minutes to over 200 degrees C.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154