600 gr. of pasta pennette (ziti),
extra virgin olive oil,
grated pecorino cheese
Eating broccoli parmesan pasta #veganlife
Hailey Rene Grummons (@HaileyGrummons) 3 Settembre 2014
- Wash and split broccoli, remove the strands and let them cook for some minutes.
- Pull them out of the fire when they are still raw.
- Drain and fry in plenty of extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook pasta “al dente” - , drain and season them with a little oil used to fry the broccoli and top with plenty of grated Pecorino.
- Oil a very wide baking pan, put the grated pecorino cheese and the pasta. Then take the broccoli and cheese again.
- Bake and serve warm.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154