I miss food from Rome All I want right now is that amazing lasagna
— K A T (@katframed) 20 Agosto 2014
- If the lasagna you bought is dry, it needs to be cooked slightly before being used; cook it but just a little, it has to be still rather hard because it will end up its cooking in the oven.
- Prepare the bolognese and bechamel sauce, very liquid.
- Spread a layer of Bolognese sauce and one of bechamel sauce on the bottom of a baking tin, lay a layer of lasagna and spread again a layer of bolognese sauce and of bechamel.
- Spread grated parmesan cheese and lay another layer of lasagna, and bolognese sauce and bechamel again - .
- Continue until the baking tin allows, cover with a silver foil and bake at 180 degrees. Just before come out of the oven, remove the silver foil.
- The hardest part comes now: remove it from the oven, grab a fork and eat it fast before your families devour it. -
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154