500 grams of pizza dough,
300 grams of tomato sauce,
anchovies in olive oil (or 4 salted anchovies),
extra virgin olive oil,
Pizza in Napoli/Naples, the birthplace of pizza, was fantastic!! Tried anchovies for the first… http://t.co/BweyGg6KK2
— Kyser Lough (@KyserL) 13 Maggio 2014
- After having prepared the dough as indicated in this recipe, stretch and season it with tomato sauce, diced mozzarella and cutted anchovies, add a pinch of salt and generous oil.
- If you like, you can top also with oregano.
- Put everything in a pan greased with oil (or you can use also flour, which gives pizza more taste - ) and bake it.
- The oven must be very hot.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- To be precise, five minutes before removing pizza from the oven, add more diced mozzarella.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154