640 grams of lamb meatballs,
8 small tomatoes (cherry),
4 anchovies in oil,
extra virgin olive oil,
— Dana Craig (@danacraigrva) 30 Agosto 2014
- Shred parsley with two spoon of capers (before washed to remove salt).
- Add two teaspoons of crushed bread and mix.
- Chop tomatoes by half, remove the pulp, salt to taste and fill with this mixture of caper, parsley, bread and, anchovies.
- Put them in a bakery pan at 180 grades for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime shred marjoram and mix it with 4 tablespoons of crushed bread and cover the lamb meatballs with this mix, breading them.
- Heat three tablespoon of olive oil in one skillet and cook the meatballs breaded for 5 minutes for each side - .
- Sale to taste, serve them with tomatoes and season it with parsley.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154