300 grams of minced meat,
700 grams of bread soaked in milk,
extra virgin olive oil or
white wine or
I love raisins
— Edy Ganem (@EdyGanem) 18 Luglio 2014
- Dip the bread in the milk to obtain a compound of 700 grams.
- Mix it with the minced meat, the egg and grated Parmesan cheese.
- Make meatballs and add salt and raisins.
- Crush the meatballs and fry in a pan with butter and extra virgin olive oil.
- Before the cooking is finished, add white wine alternatively you can season with tomato sauce.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154