1 egg per person,
— Lisa F (@Cookwitch) 28 Ottobre 2013
- Take the eggs (one per person) break them into a bowl and whisk with a fork.
- Season with parsley, basil, garlic, grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- Some people add bread crumbs soaked in water.
- Pour the compound in a non-stick pan full of extra virgin olive oil and fry.
- Mix with a spoon the compound without stopping, make it become denser in order to remove it from the pan.
- When the eggs are well dense, you will have to turn the frittata.
- Take a dish of the same dimension of the pan and place it on top, grab the pan by the handle and turn the frittata on the dish, add oil to the pan and put again the frittata to cook on the other side.
- Continue to use the spoon to shape the frittata round and remove from heat when the bottom is well cooked.
- This is the most common frittata, but there are much variants: you can add eggs to some pasta remained the day before or rice or mussels, zucchini and onions. Enjoy it!
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154