1 liter of whole milk or semi-skimmed,
5 egg yolks,
5 tablespoons of flour,
5 tablespoons of sugar,
diced lemon peel (if you like) or
vanilla (if you like)
Stop in for a Tuesday treat. Our Italian Lemon Cream Layer Cake is a crowd pleaser! http://t.co/5twhIiJRxP What's your favorite dessert?
— Gene & Georgetti (@Gene_Georgetti) 26 Agosto 2014
- Mix the egg yolks with the sugar until getting a smooth cream.
- Add flour very slowly paying attention not to form lumps.
- Pour milk very slowly, stirring to prevent the formation of lumps - so annoying and unpleasant on the palate.
- If you like you can add diced lemon peel or vanilla.
- Warm on low heat stirring until the cream reaches the desired consistency.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154