4 people: 100 grams of sweet cacao,
50 grams of sugar,
0.4 liters of whipped cream for desserts,
a little bit of vanilla,
chocolate in small pieces (if you like) or
candied fruit (if you like)
I just had a chocolate mousse….its literally all over me. #needfulltimesupervision
— Ruth Davison (@struthdavison) 9 Settembre 2014
- Put cacao into a saucepan.
- Heat it with a very little water (0.1 liters) until it dissolves.
- Repeat the operation, in an other saucepan, adding sugar.
- Mix the cocoa just dissolved with the sugar and allow to cool - .
- Add the whipped cream and vanilla
- Put in a crystal bowl, and if you want, add chocolate in small pieces or candied fruit.
- Leave in refrigerator before serving.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154