4 cloves of garlic,
5 cooked potatoes,
2 cups extra virgin olive oil,
2 tablespoons vinegar,
Photo: Soaking 1-LB of Bacalao for tomorrow’s lunch or din din. Bacalao is Salted Cod Fish. Gotta soak it… http://t.co/XplRKKZxhe
— Fat2Flaca (@Fat2Flaca) 18 Luglio 2013
- Soak the cod for 1 or 2 days (change the water every 6 hours).
- Boil the cod.
- Cook potatoes without peel and then mash them until creamy.
- Meanwhile, take the garlic cloves and chop them in a mortar.
- Mix potatoes and garlic and pour oil slowly stirring - , with care, with a spoon.
- Add vinegar, lemon, pepper, salt and continue mixing until getting a thick and homogeneous cream.
- Pour the cream over the cod and serve.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154