500 grams of eggplants,
150 grams of bacon,
1 large onion,
200 grams of tomatoes,
Extra virgin olive oil,
@koskim where is the recipe from? i love eggplant and am always trying to find a good one, esp. as it gets colder.
— Annie Zaleski (@anniezaleski) 2 Settembre 2014
- Cut the eggplants into cubes without removing the shell
- Thinly sliced onion, the bacon into sticks and tomatoes into small pieces.
- In a pan, mix the ingredients and add extra virgin olive oil - and salt.
- Add water and allow to cook for a half hour mixing occasionally with a spoon.
- Allow the water dry and serve.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154