1 kg. chestnuts,
200 gr. dark chocolate into small pieces,
200 gr. of butter,
2 egg yolks,
extra virgin olive oil,
whipped cream or
italian cream (italian cream recipe »)
a big chestnut tree. I see a hint of autumn in the tree…in some months, taste of autumn will be… http://t.co/ZnSpBalr7b
— talktothesun (@talktothesun) 4 Agosto 2014
- Remove the peel to chestnuts and heat them with a little milk to soften.
- Then you have to grind the chestnuts and put them into a little pan adding sugar, chocolate into small pieces, butter and 2 egg yolks.
- Mix well and pour this dough in a pan desserts greased with olive oil.
- Push well with a spoon.
- Leave in refrigerator for a few hours - .
Before serving, damp the dessert pan with hot water so to remove the dessert and arrange it into a dish.
- Add whipped cream or Italian cream (italian cream recipe »).
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154