500 grams of minced beef,
300 grams of carrots,
2 medium onions,
200 grams of celery,
50 grams of olive oil,
100 grams of butter,
300 grams of tomato sauce,
@jovensclaudio I make my own bolognese sauce. It take an hour to prepare and 6 hours to cook. It is the tops! learned it from a rest in Rome
— Eugene Castillo (@cast_ef) 23 Giugno 2012
- Let them cook in a pot with a little water, oil, carrots, celery and onions.
- When the water dries and the vegetables are cooked, add the meat and continue stewing.
- Add wine and let it evaporate - , then add the butter, allow it to dissolve and pour sauce and a little nutmeg.
- Let simmer for about 45 minutes (or more) to dry the sauce and let it become a little denser.
- Add dressing to pasta (preferably “tagliatelle” or “tortellini” like in the picture) and serve. Bolognese sauce is also an ingredient for Lasagna.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154