Black olives make everything better.
— Patrick Blank (@PatrickBlank) 4 Settembre 2014
You need black olives, water, salt and a little patience.
- Put the olives into a bowl filled with water.
- Change water once a day, for a week - .
- The seventh day, put water and much salt in a pot (without olives) and bring to the boil.
- Meanwhile, take the olives in a glass airtight container.
- When the water become cold, pour it in the container filled with olives and seal it.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154