400 gr. of pasta “penne”(ziti),
750 gr. of tomato souce,
extra virgin olive oil ,
3 pcs. of mozzarella cheese,
100 gr. of mortadella
Baked ziti makes the world go ’round.
— Talia (@taliathezebra) 29 Agosto 2014
- Cook 400 grams of “penne” (ziti) for a number of minutes that is 2/3 of what is indicated in the box (for example, if it’s indicated 12, cook them for 8 minutes).
- Add salt and pour into a colander.
- Meanwhile prepare the tomato sauce of and two boiled eggs.
- Put pasta into a bowl and season it with sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Grease a baking pan with a oil and a little sauce, add a layer of pasta, diced boiled eggs, diced mozzarella cheese - (if you like you can also add mortadella).
- Cover with more sauce, another layer of pasta and again sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 180-200 degrees C. (350-390 degrees F.) and serve well warm after about 30 minutes of cooking.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154