1 kilo of almonds (with shells),
40 grams of rice flour,
Almond milk is such an amazing liquid
— Alli Sweigard (@AlliSweigard) 10 Settembre 2014
- Take the almonds, remove the peel and crush them until they become creamy.
- Pour this cream into a handkerchief, take the four sides of the handkerchief and close it with the cream inside.
- Hold the handkerchief with the left hand and with the right one take a jug and pour a little water inside the handkerchief.
- With your right hand, press the handkerchief to let water filter - , keep this water in a pot.
Repeat this operation many times.
- Add sugar and warm the all.
- Bring to the boil.
- Pour the rice flour slowly.
- When almond milk is more dense, remove it from heat and pour cinnamon.
- Serve cold.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function the_views() in /home2/manchego/public_html/wp-content/themes/surfarama-child/content-single.php on line 154